2007 May 1, 4:33
In the past I've come up with ideas for software and find that the very idea is implemented soon after. So this time rather than getting down about it I'm going to make it work for me. I'll state
what I want to use and hope that its magically implemented. In order to uniformly support comments on my website I want a web service with the following features:
- Allow users to view and add comments for any particular URI.
- Use OpenID and optionally Card Space to
- Use a captcha system that's optionally cute or humorous.
- Has atom or rss feeds of the comments available.
- Doesn't require users to register.
- Doesn't require any extra steps for commenting on a URI that no one has commented on.
I'm going implement this now so no one go off and do it before me so that I can use it without having to do anything...technical homepage